In order to help us fulfill our mission, we have gathered a team of committed professionals that represent excellence and integrity in their field and are driven by a passion to change the story.
AAHRED BOARD consists of 7 members; 1 chair, 1 Secretary/ Vice-Chair, 1 Treasurer and 4 members. They are responsible for the government, strategy development, internal control, approval of the policies and procedures, legal review and financial audit.
System, Policies and Procedures
We are developing necessary systems, policies and procedures for key components of our organization including the following:
• Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning
• Corporate Governance
• Human Resources Management
• Finance Management
• Reporting to stakeholders
• Internal control
• Code of conduct
Membership and Partnership
AAHRED serve as an implementing partner and collaborate with various stakeholders in the sectors we work in, including: 1) INGOs working in humanitarian aid fields
2) Local NGOs and CBOs
3) International and local capacity development organizations
4) Monitoring and Evaluation Consultancies
5) Research organizations
6) Advisory consultancies
7) Market mapping entities
8) Universities and education entities.